Join our meeting where we continue the discussion about the various stakeholders in the Cyber Security ecosystem and their motivations.
Topic: In light of the alarming Cyber Security events of early 2021, we will review our thinking and assumptions about the problem, various stakeholders and their interests, the solutions we have imagined could solve these issues and whether they hold up under initial scrutiny from the group!
We will use the IFTBOH Meeting and Topic Progression Flow Rubrics to confirm the three areas of interest: SW Code Supply Chain, Lack of Objective 3rd party Security Posture Ratings for Organizations and whether the Cyber Security apparatus is fundamentally broken and needs to be rethought at a foundational level.
- Intros: Who you are and your interest or background in infosec – 1 minute per person
- Quick recap: Last month’s discussion and where we left off – 10 min
- Review the topic progression deck – 60 min
- Wrap Up: 5 min
- Shmuel Silverman, Founder & CEO at Multi-Innovation and Veracity-Labs
- Alex Rayter, Principle at Phoenix 2.0
- Chris Clausen, Founder & CEO at Alegria Life Innovations
- Axel Kloth, Founder & CTO at Axiado
- Benjamin Levy, Co-Founder & General Partner at BootstrapLabs
- Shawn Flynn, Principal at Global Capital Markets and Head of Biz Dev Techcode-US
- Steven Stupp, Co-Founder & CEO at ExSano
- Nicole Borsian, Technology Analyst at Multi-Innovation